[X4U] Flushed his toilet

Brett George brettgeorge at comcast.net
Wed Jan 24 15:56:37 PST 2007

No kidding! It's pretty bad when somebody tries to have a bit of fun
with a JOKE and some insecure people take it seriously! For crying out
loud! Do you walk around looking for a fight with everyone you see? Do
you, (obviously), take everything at it's worst possible (and wrong)
connotation just to feel righteously smug?
Take a chill pill, you know, something like a Quaalude maybe, something
that will take the edge off that chip on your shoulder.

brett