[X4U] Flushed his toilet

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Thu Jan 25 20:22:49 PST 2007

On 1/25/07 9:37 PM, Stroller wrote:

> One poster suggested "how many PC users do you think are on this
> mailing list", but if that makes it ok then you'll find yourself
> taking that smug & supercilious attitude with you elsewhere.

I wasn't being supercilious and smug, you have that very wrong. I'm the
farthest thing from.

I was taking an honest look at the probable demographic of this list. Had
the "PC" remark been made on a cross-platform list, it would have been out
of line, but a Mac-only list is like a bar in Green Bay (WI) -- on game day,
everyone in that bar believes that the Packers are all that and a bag of
chips, and you do not have to worry who you offend when you cheer for the
home team and denigrate the other.

You're sick and tired of Mac users on this list? It's a Mac list. Who
exactly did you expect to find here?