[X4U] Bragging Rights for Shawn

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclifeshow.com
Sat Jul 7 14:44:32 PDT 2007

On 7/7/07 5:27 PM, "Ronald Steinke" <ronsteinke at mac.com> wrote:

> On 7 Jul, 2007, at 2:21 PM, Shawn King wrote:
>
>> LOL It gets worse - we bought *2*. :)
>
> What's your address?

Come on down - I'm 6'3", 260lbs, grew up in a bad neighborhood and used to
kickbox - professionally. I am *not* "your average geek. :)

My wife is from Texas and *heavily* armed - somewhere in our house are 4
handguns (I'm Canadian so I don't care where they are :) ). :)

> ps: don't walk near any big bushes or alley entrances late at night.

See above. :)

> Any indication why it took YOUR phone that long to activate? Could it
> have been the "excuse" that the papers printed - overloaded system -
> or do you think it was in the phone?

Nope - "Never attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by
stupidity" - AT&T was just swamped.

> They brought them to our BoD meeting and
> were awarded immediate "bragging rights" for the night.

LOL

--
Shawn King (sent from my iPhone!)
Host/Executive Producer