[X4U] Indexing CDs & DVDs

Said Nuseibeh photo at studiosaid.com
Wed Jun 20 07:26:49 PDT 2007

I too have used DiskTracker for years and love it. Problem is that there
is a code dependency with an old Apple method for enumerating
directories, and this dependency limits its functionality to disks
containing less than 32k items. This never was a problem for me until I
hit 750GB drives. Fortunately, Portents is upgrading the code and making
the app Universal, so I expent a fix in another two months or so.
Meanwhile, DiskTracker works great on optical disks and the smaller
drives.

Best Wishes,
-Said