[X4U] Run Classic OS Apps On Intel-Macs!

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Wed May 2 12:12:44 PDT 2007

SheepShaver is a free open source application that will allow you to
run old classic Mac OS applications on an Intel-based Macintosh.

I would like to bring to everyone's attention that there is currently
a full automated installer for SheepShaver available for download
from Version Tracker:

This installer includes a copy of the Apple ROM and the Apple OS, as
well as full instructions.  SheepShaver works well, but it can be a
pain to get all of the required components together and install
them.  This package makes installation dead easy, and it is FREE.

I don't expect this installer to be available for long, because it
runs afoul of Apple's licensing for redistributing Apple software.
So, get it while it's available if you want it.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html