[X4U] Router Thanks & Remove User Account

Da Pen macstonelson at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 15:30:40 PDT 2007

Hello All,

Want to thank everyone who responded to my need for
info about the cable router and wireless modem setup.
We ended up with a Zoom cable modem and Belkin
wireless router.  Much happier with the cable speed
than my DSL at my other locale.

We are in the process of removing me (my account and
info) from my wife's Ti-Book and I'll be getting my
own laptop.  What's the best way to preserve my
preferences only and get them onto the new computer?
I also want to get all my data and programs.  Ideally
I'd just create a hard drive that I could clone to the
new laptop and then Voila! there I'd be.  Sort of like
the transporter from Star Trek, eh?  Anyway, thoughts
about the best process/procedure would be appreciated?

Grazie.  Dave

____________________________________________________________________________________Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.