[X4U] Safari wont load Flickr.com after upgrade to Java 5.0

Germain M. germain_m at videotron.ca
Wed May 23 23:11:20 PDT 2007

Hi, could ther be a coincidence? Since I upgraded the Java on my iMac
Intel (Java 5.0), Safari cannot connect to Flickr.com. It does
connect perfectly well and renders pages faster of any other sites.
CNN, BBC, Fox, etc. I heard Flickr's servers were often down but I
wonderif I did something wrong ny upgrading to Java 5.0. I wanted to
try out Lightzone 3.0 which requires Java 5.0 in order to start. Does
someone knows of a way to find out which server (amongst the tens) is
down when one cannot connect to the web.

Thanks a lot
Germain

iMac Intel 2.0ghz
1 gig Ram, 160 GB HD