[X4U] Itunes TV shows to DVD?

Neil lists at mac.com
Tue Nov 6 15:56:47 PST 2007

But, none of the answer the original question, unless I'm missing
something.  I think the answer is that it can't be done.  The
workaround is to use a 5th gen iPod or just acquire the material in a
different format (ie. buy a DVD or download the file from a file
sharing site).

If I already paid for material, I wouldn't feel bad about renting the
DVD from Netflix and ripping it to my hard drive.