[X4U] Does size matter?

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Tue Nov 20 09:05:32 PST 2007

On 19 Nov 2007, at 22:32, Linda wrote:
>> I apply all the updates when they are available.
>
> That doesn't answer my question, though. :-)
>
> Did you update your OS or your version of iMovie/iDVD *in between*
> when you
> didn't get the message and now when you do?
>
> I don't know the exact dates when you started having trouble versus
> when you
> weren't, so can't compare that to the dates any updates came out.

It would also be useful to know what TV-recording hardware / software
is being used & whether that has changed at all during the timeframe.
It's conceivable that episodes recorded in one format (mpeg2?) would
be smaller than episodes recorded in another format (mpeg4 or DivX
would require transcoding, I think).

Stroller.