[X4U] Coscto "QuickUpload" software

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Fri Apr 4 21:07:34 PDT 2008

I have been using their service for some time now. Not sure what
security you are thinking about. You have the option of opening your
photo galleries to the public or not. (I have not) Or are you thinking
about ordering product via the CostCo web site?

If your concern is about access to your photos, then I'd say printing
them yourself is the only sure fire way to protect them. Certainly any
place you download your images to has access to them at some
fundamental level.

Jens

On Apr 4, 2008, at 2:33 PM, n wrote:
> anybody here using Costco's QuickUpload software for OS X?
> it's a thing they offer to make sending your image files to their
> photo lab for printing...
>
> wonder if there are any caveats to be aware of with its use with
> respect to security...

Jens Selvig
...Lost in Montana...