[X4U] Make the Junk filter do a better job?

William Morse whm.lists at verizon.net
Fri Apr 18 11:01:18 PDT 2008

I use Bluehost as well. I find their built in spam filter is
excellent- catches 90-95% of the spam, with essentially no false
positives. I set it to 3.8 (5 is considered "aggressive"). OTOH I
also have noticed a marked increase in spam the last few weeks. Most
of it is addressed to one of my addresses, not the generic address
they used to use. Most of the spam that gets through is from my
verizon addresses, which are much worse.

I'm very reluctant, given this, to use a challenge/response type of
anti-spam system for my business.
Bill