[X4U] Dreamweaver CS3 Books?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Fri Apr 25 23:19:21 PDT 2008

I've finally upgraded to CS3 Design Premium from CS Premium.  I just
invested in a couple good Photoshop CS3 books, however, what I really
need is a book on Dreamweaver.  What would people here recommend as a
good book for someone that is comfortable doing fairly basic websites
in Adobe PageMill 3, but was never comfortable with Adobe GoLive CS?

I'm looking for info on simple website management (think Adobe
SiteMill 3), and the basic's of using CSS's (I actually got that far
with GoLive CS for one site I maintain).  My basic web design
philosophy has been KISS, but I'm starting to look at leaving the
90's behind and produce some more modern/professional looking
results.  At this time my primary web development platform is
actually Perl, believe it or not.

Zane