[X4U] Apple QC slipping?

zapcat zapcat at speakeasy.net
Fri Dec 12 07:49:56 PST 2008

a friend of mine and I were comparing notes the other day and we
concluded that apple's quality control seems to be slipping.

neither of us expects any company to be perfect right out of the box,
but we think that Apple's quality is not at the level we're
accustomed to. Both of us have been Mac OS users in professional
environments for 15+ years, so...that's going back to the days when
the IIci was the killer Mac, and System 7 was cutting edge.

Any thots on whether apple QC is slipping?