[X4U] Re: X4U Digest, Vol 52, Issue 12

SCAW Webmaster scawweb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 20:39:49 PST 2008

I think Jonathan nailed it. I had the same problem with a 1TB LaCie I
was using for Time Machine. I contacted LaCie, gave them my serial
number and they mailed me a new power supply. Check their website for
details. They didn't even want the old power supply back. (It may be a
known issue.)

Milton van der Veen