[X4U] Copy installed Leopard

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Sat Feb 2 09:28:01 PST 2008

To have Leopard I startup with the external HD formatted in APM.  I
also can startup from an internal one also APM.
I never had heard about GUID till now.  The second internal now is
completely empty waiting till Superduper is ready for Leopard.
Soon I hope.  And I'm also waiting for DW.

Paul Moortgat