[X4U] help, iMac G5 will not boot

Anthony Bailey abailey at semo.edu
Mon Feb 4 08:52:59 PST 2008

Put your CD in and then restart as you may not have the CD in soon enough
for it to register and boot from. Also as others have said then hold down
the option key until the hd shows, choose the CD when the screen shows the
hard drive & CD. If the CD doesn't show click the rescan button and wait for
the CD to show. This may take a couple tries but then you should be able to
boot from the CD with no problems.
Tony