[X4U] Spotlight search results are not sortable by usual Finder metadata

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sun Jan 6 17:45:02 PST 2008

Hi Ray,

I've used EasyFind before, specifically because it will easily search
for invisible files without a problem.

However, to compare it to Spotlight searches is pretty poor. I need
searches that will search by content, not just filename.

Also, the speed of Easyfind is abysmal.  I started a search of my
drives for one word that I know to be rare on my drives, "elephant".
I have answered a phone call, and literally walked downstairs to get a
cup of tea, and then write this letter, and the search still isn't
completed.

Ah well, we can't get everything we want!

Michael