[X4U] MW Expo; I'm underwhelmed

Wendy S. Austin wendy_austin at mac.com
Sun Jan 20 22:15:04 PST 2008

Zane

The weight reduction is one good thing.    The thickness  is equally
as good for some situations.   For my husband - take a flight bag,
associated paperwork, one company supplied ibm thinkpad, try to cram
in a MacBook - adds up to a very full flight bag.    For me - after
travelling so much for the last twenty years, the smaller the bag I
can carry the better and if that allows me to get everything including
a laptop into a carry on bag, that is worth it.

I will keep the MacBook Pro at home.

Wendy