[X4U] MW Expo; I'm underwhelmed

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Tue Jan 22 22:43:21 PST 2008

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 10:26:40PM CST, Ed Gould <edgould1948 at comcast.net> wrote:
> On Jan 22, 2008, at 4:55 AM, Shawn King wrote:
>> On 1/20/08 5:28 PM, "Ed Gould" <edgould1948 at comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>> The question is are these people being
>>> paid by Apple to be basically shills for them.
>>
>> LOL That's right. Anyone whose opinion differs from yours must be a
>> "shill" for Apple.
>
> You said that I did not. We can certainly agree with one person on here.
> Those that want one of the new AIRBOOKS have more money than brains.

It's clear that the MacBook Air does not fit both your digital
lifestyle and your economic lifestyle.  But you haven't answered
a fair request I raised to you:

Be a man.  State your positions.  Be clear, specific, consistent.
Live for nothing, or die for something.  Be a friggin man.

BTW, I *wish* I was an Apple shill.  That would make me an Apple
employee.  I could use another income stream!  :-)

--
Eugene
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/