[X4U] Attempt (albeit a small one) at a new thread...

Pete Zimowski petez at mac.com
Wed Jan 23 10:54:08 PST 2008

Not to try to change the subject, but did anyone at MWSF hear of a
more specific date for the software update to enable all the cool new
Apple TV Take 2 features?

I recently got an HDTV and am anxious to try out an HD movie rental
from the IT(M)S.  I downloaded a 720p movie trailer from Apple's Movie
Trailer site, moved it to the Apple TV, and it looks great on the
Sony.  If the downloadable movies look that good I'll become a
frequent renter.

So, anyone hear a launch date at the Expo?

Inquiring minds (brains, with money as well) want to know.

:-)

Pete

Oh, and Shawn, you're looking good in MacHeads: The Movie as well.

macmaineiac.com