[X4U] MW Expo; I'm underwhelmed part 1

Neil lists at mac.com
Wed Jan 23 12:24:12 PST 2008

On Jan 23, 2008, at 11:04 AM, Ed Gould wrote:

> I won't talk anymore about people who have to correct my writing
> either.

Maybe if you had gotten an education you could earn a decent living
and not have so much hatred, caused by envy, eating you up inside.

> Look people I am not attacking Apple

I know, you have been attacking my little sister instead.  That's
worse, not better.  Yes, she is a CEO, but she didn't get there by
being as stupid as you claim.  I don't know what some CEO did to you
to cause you to be filled with so much hate, envy, and aggression,
but my little sister was NOT the one who did it to you, so I
respectfully ask you to cease and desist all the nasty invective
directed at her.  Yes, at only 105 pounds, I'm sure she doesn't have
as much muscle  as you.   Also, my great aunt Thelma at 85 years of
age has been crippled by arthritis, but she still likes to travel. Do
you realize how mean you sound when you attack them for being frail
and disabled?  I'm glad you are still young and strong, but you need
to be a little more tolerant of people who have different abilities.
They are both human beings and therefor entitled to a modicum of
respect even if they are/were CEOs.  In the spirit of compromise,
maybe we can let great aunt Thelma get a MB-A and offset that by
kicking her out of her wheelchair and telling her to just "suck it
up." After all, YOU get by fine without a wheelchair and you get
infuriated at those people who buy  them because they have more money
than brains.