[X4U] Safari question

Tim Collier tim_collier at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 1 17:46:17 PDT 2008

Since I have a rather largish monitor, what I sometimes do is resize the
Safari window and put the download window beside it.  I usually don't bother
though.

Tim

On 7/1/08 7:51 PM, "Ed Gould"  wrote an exciting message that when I read it
on 7/1/08 7:51 PM, I became so enthusiastic, I was forced to take an extra
Xanax 1 mg.

> In Safari (3.1.2) the download window does not always open up in the
> front (on top of other windows)
> Is there a way to force it to open in the foreground?
> There is no other practical way to see if a download is occurring,
> that I can see so I end up d/l 'ing the file twice.
>
> Ed

Tim Collier
http://www.timcolliermiami.com/