[X4U] Multi-function Printer Recommendations

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 07:00:41 PST 2008

On 4  March2008, at 8:53 PM, Neil wrote:

> I'm looking to replace my ink-jet printer with a multi-function one
> that can also scan, copy, and fax.  I don't print a lot, less than
> a couple hundred pages per year.

	I will second the recommendation to look for one from Cannon.  HP
used to be my brand of choice, but it has decreased greatly in
quality, especially in software quality, in my experience.  In my
experience, Epson printers tend to print outstanding images, but they
need to be used fairly often or they clog.  This experience is fairly
old, so that problem may have been solved in newer machines, but it's
something to check on because of your low volume of printing.

	Good luck.

								Peter