[X4U] More on Boo to Safari 3.1

M. Milligan railfan at telus.net
Tue Mar 18 11:00:07 PDT 2008

Well this is indeed strange.

After shutting Safari down, re-opening it, and opening the Sirius web
page, I can now select the music I want, and I now get the msg that
Safari can't play it, but do I want to use Windows Media? This is what
I got before.

Now if I want to change my music selection, go to another channel as
it were, I need to exit the Sirius page, reload and re-enter the site
with pass words etc. A bit more cumbersome, but I guess that's the
price of progress, one step forward, fall back two.

I still get a kick out of the "assistant" at Apple Canada saying I
should try Firefox. Talk about selling the competition's product.

Thanks for your assistance.

Murray, now listening to Sirius in Medicine Hat, AB