[X4U] iPhoto '08 Error

Christopher Collins maclist at analogdigital.com.au
Sun May 4 07:26:46 PDT 2008

Go to your pictures folder and rename your iphoto library to anything
you wish.

Go into iphoto and create a new iphoto library and import all your
photos from the `/pictures/iphoto library/orginals (you will need to
right click and use "Open package Contents" to see them

You might also like to use iPhoto Buddy and setup a number of smaller
iPhoto libraries dedicated to different topics eg: cars, cartoons,
photos etc

I hear there are some problems once iphoto libraries get large, so I
have about 6 and keep them under 5000 photoes per library

Hope this help

cjc