[X4U] Finder Question

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 18 22:12:59 PST 2008

On Nov 18, 2008, at 1:57 PM, Ronald Steinke wrote:

> On Nov 18, 2008, at 7:11 AM, Ed Gould wrote:
>
>> That is not at all possible I have apps that *MUST* be running at
>> all times.
>
> There is no such thing as "MUST" be running at all times. No one is
> holding a gun to your head!

I beg to differ there are tasks that must be running at all time.
Just saying no one is holding a gun to your head is like a second in
a gun fight.

> If you don't want to solve the problem, don't ask for help.

Suggesting unrealistic suggestions is not being of any help. Its like
which would rather die from poison or a gun to the head.

> If you do want to solve the problem and learn how to operate your
> Mac correctly, then pay attention to suggestions that you are
> getting for free.

I would suggest that you are the one that has the attitude and have
delusions of I AM RIGHT and everyone else ids wrong. That was pretty
much proved wrong when the NAZI's fell 50+ years ago.