[X4U] Question on Mail Behavior

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sun Sep 28 13:01:05 PDT 2008

On Sep 28, 2008, at 8:05 AM, Ed Gould wrote:

> Have you heard if COMCAST or APPLE is working on address the issue?

It's not an Apple problem, so they aren't working on it.

Users that I've heard from report that when they have called Comcast
they get tech support people who are not American and who are brain-
dead.  They are told that "Comcast doesn't support Mail.app."  Which
I guess is true.  When Comcast set up my service I was told the same
thing.  I was told that I would have to use the Web interface.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html