[X4U] Any users of Stone design products here?

zapcat zapcat at speakeasy.net
Thu Apr 2 07:36:15 PDT 2009

I just stumbled onto this developer after looking at bare feat's
benchmarking of 2009 macs using "iMaginator."

Seems they have a whole fleet of apps, including page layout called
"Create." while I don't expect adobe to be unseated overnight, does
anyone know about the adoption rate of this little app?

I've been watching Scribus slowly gain traction, but more on the
Linux/PC side of things...it's still painfully slow on a Mac. at
least, on MY mac! ;-)