[X4U] Car adapter iPod Touch 64 GB

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sat Dec 12 17:33:16 PST 2009

On Dec 9, 2009, at 3:57 PM, Gail Grainger wrote:

> This is just what I am looking for, and it's a great price. Do you
> know if it works with an iPod Touch 3G? The main ad with the
> picture has iPhone 3G, but iPod Touch 2G. Another part of the page,
> under the video, states it is for all iPhone and iPod Touch models.

I don't know any more than what the page says, other than that I've
purchased from this company before and the prices that seem too good
to be true, are true.

You may want to e-mail or phone HandHeldItems and ask to be sure.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html