[X4U] How do I back up _from_ an AirDisk?

Andrew Lynch atlynch at mac.com
Sun Jan 4 13:52:09 PST 2009

Hi Neil,
   Thanks for the response, but what I really want is to take
advantage of the incremental backup/space management features of
TimeMachine.  What I want is for Time Machine to recognize the mounted
drive (I already have it in my login items for iTunes to access) and
do the backup for me, along with the locally installed drives it
already backs up.

Cheers,
    Drew