[X4U] What Phone.....

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Wed Jan 7 16:42:42 PST 2009

>If it's some Microsoft System that means that it's Exchange . .
>.which an iPhone with the latest software will connect to. In
>addition to normal access; if they have enabled Outlook Web Access
>you can get there via Safari. I haven't actually used my 3G to
>connect to Exchange; but it's one of the major selling points.

A bunch of engineers at my company are using Outlook Exchange with
their iPhones. If it's not working at the OP's company, maybe he
should talk to I.T. My company is another that is, for very good
reasons, just wild about security. But they are fine with iPhone-MS
Exchange. So there's something here that doesn't add up, unless the
OP works for a special ops group within some subgroup of the CIA or
something.

Daly