[X4U] iTunes information extractor

Craig A. Finseth fin at finseth.com
Mon Jan 26 19:32:46 PST 2009

   There is a free program called "itunes  Publisher" that can extract
   most of that information. I don't know if it can differentiate between
   music downloaded from the iTunes store from the rest of the music
   (that info should be available from the smart mailbox called
   "Purchased " I  think.

   iTunes Publisher has been around for years, do a google search, try it
   out and see if this is what you need.

This program does most of what I want.  The only thing that it misses
is, for purchased tunes, who purchased them.

Thanks, though.

Craig