[X4U] Interesting (to me) bug in Safari 3.2.3

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Wed Jul 8 16:21:17 PDT 2009

IIRC . . . I think you can assign a keyboard shortcut for anything
that has a menu command . . . in Mail there is Save Attachments under
the File menu.

The important thing to remember is that when you type in the menu
selection you have to match case exactly . . .as well as enter the
ellipsis character and not just 3 periods at the end.

The macosxhints.com article should still serve as a decent guide for
setting it up; then the only hard part is remembering the shortcut:-)