[X4U] MAIL.APP Question

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 8 21:20:08 PDT 2009

I have just found out that the MAIL.App sometimes leaves email on my
comcast account. I was on there and found email from many months ago.
I am sure I never saw it as it was an email I needed to do something
with.

I also found 10 or so other emails that the mail.app just refuses to
bering down. I forwarded one of the emails to my "other" email
account and responded (tardily mind you).

How can I stop this from happening in the future AND how do I get
mail to download everything that is on the server?

Ed

ps: This email was sent 7/8/2009 at 11:18 CST

FWIW I am running OSX 10.4.11
            MAIL is 2.1.3
            6G memory
            G5 Dual 2.7 Ghz