[X4U] Testing

Dave Bonhoff 69abel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:10:47 PDT 2009

A valid point in most cases, Robert. However, in this case I believe
that it is proof that the list serv is encountering major issues. For
the record, I received your reply at 22:53 on July 13th and am
replying at 17:08 on July 14th. I have sent a message to who I believe
to be the list serv owner, but have not received a reply.

Dave