[X4U] Interesting (to me) bug in Safari 3.2.3

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Sun Jun 14 08:17:29 PDT 2009

Following up on this suggestion . . . there's an article on
macosxhints.com that talks about how to specify command key
equivalents to sub-items in the print dialog box. I've assigned
command-option-control-P to the Print to pdf . . . item so on the
confirmation page it's Command-P, 3Keys-P, type in a name and you're
done. I have a folder named Web Receipts in my homedirectory that is
set up as a favorite in DefaultFolderX so it's easy to choose the
location. This folder gets copied up to my file server every 3 days
through a backup script as well as backed up over my wireless via Time
Machine. I used to mail the receipts to myself too . . .but this is
way easier.