[X4U] How do I de-install a product

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Fri Jun 19 18:22:26 PDT 2009

>Well now I have followed several instruction which I had already
>done prior to asking the list.
>I cannot do this launch the product as I have trashed it more than a
>month a go.

So reinstall it and then change its schedule. It's not hard. It's a
common technique. If some program left something behind, reinstall
it, change its preferences, then deinstall it again.

On the other hand, we have actually no information that confirms that
SuperDuper is the source of whatever "process" it is that is starting
at 6 PM every day. We are just guessing, because you haven't named
the process.

Anyway,  SuperDuper is a great application. It's too bad you weren't
comfortable with it. But it certainly won't hurt to reinstall it if
you have accidentally left some scheduled backup logged in your
system. You can go to Schedules in SuperDuper, and delete that
scheduled item.

But this is just guessing, because you never named the process that
is starting automatically.  Anyway, if it's  SuperDuper's
clone/backup, that's one way to stop it.

Daly