[X4U] For those of you that love Google Mail

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 12 21:26:57 PDT 2009

On Mar 12, 2009, at 10:56 PM, Fabian Fang wrote:

> On Mar 12, 2009, at 8:30 PM, Ed Gould wrote:
>
>> Gmail down; Outage could last 36 hours for some
>>  http://cwflyris.computerworld.com/t/4531595/20890881/174589/0/
>

> This is old news from March 10.
> _
I was NOT attempting to give out "new" news. I was just attempting to
show Google and YAHOO aren't all that dependable.
The article (IMO) proved the point the various people who offer free
services like email are not as dependable as others seem to indicate.
I was expressing disappointment of MY ISP(COMCAST) and their
availability of EMAIL.

Ed