[X4U] For those of you that love Google Mail

zapcat zapcat at speakeasy.net
Fri Mar 13 08:06:32 PDT 2009

given both google and yahoo's track record of shameful privacy
violations, I'd suggest that the reliability of either is vanishingly
insignificant.

the very idea that either or both would sell the public on the idea
of keeping email and files on hard drive space that they provide out
of the goodness of their fascist hearts ought to be clue enough.

zc