[X4U] Not an OS X issue but ....

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at me.com
Fri Mar 13 19:39:05 PDT 2009

Of course, that doesn't preclude you getting a spam email on your
"paypal only" email address. (though I doubt that a spanner would find
your email unless it was a common word/name@ whatever email provider
you use)

________

Sent from my iPhone...so replies might be short, and sometimes
"autocorrected" into gibberish.