[X4U] Need shareware replace for YEMUZIP

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Mon May 11 20:55:54 PDT 2009

  Ed,

>Thanks. It was an interesting product. I guess crippleware(?) it
>allows for up to 4 zip files to be created. It either doesn't put
>them where it says it is going to or ? The finder could find them.

>><http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/10900158>

Well, you could write to the developer about the issue of where it
puts the files, and/or you could pay for it ($14) and see if that
solves the issue. I think I would write to the developer, and
describe the problem first, and then if he has an answer, pay for it
to get the limitation taken off.

Daly