[X4U] Bulk Renaming iTunes audio book files

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Mon Nov 23 07:20:18 PST 2009

Great article Kirk. It answered a lot of my questions. I didn't
realize you could change the info before importing the CDs. I also
never thought of changing my import settings which makes a lot of
sense. I really like your smart playlist idea, unfortunately they
don't work on an iPod Shuffle. I love listening to audio books when I
walk my dogs. It motivates me to get out on those less than ideal
days as I really want to know what happens next in my book. I've
found myself doing an extra loop around the block if the story was at
a really good spot. The dogs don't mind it either.

Mark