[X4U] 10.6 impressions?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Fri Sep 11 07:47:40 PDT 2009

Since we seem to be back online what are peoples impressions of 10.6?
I'm considering upgrading my wife to 10.6 on her Mac Book, though if
I do I'll likely wait till 10.6.2 or .3 is out.

Also is anyone running 10.6 and Adobe Creative Suite Premium CS3?
I'm most interested in any problems with Photoshop CS3 Extended and
10.6.  I don't plan to upgrade to CS4, as I am waiting on CS5, but
hope to upgrade from my G5 2x2 to a Mac Pro in the next few months
which will mean running 10.6.

Zane