[X4U] Beacons (tracking devices) installed by web sites...

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Tue Aug 3 11:15:19 PDT 2010

On Aug 3, 2010, at 7:54 AM, Jim Robertson wrote:

> The link you posted points to the MacHacks page that discusses
> Flush and
> offers the user the opportunity to download v 0.31, but the download
> delivers 0.21. When launched, the only menu item that's active in
> the Flush
> 0.21 application is "About Flush", which of course just tells the
> user the
> version number.
>
> Am I missing something?

MacHacks is Flush's developer's site.  If you are having problems
with the download or the program, those are the folks to query.

I have Flush 0.21 and it works perfectly for me, but I'm not running
Snow Leopard.  When you launch Flush, it simply runs.  There is
nothing else to do.  It will give you a list of the Flash cookies it
has deleted.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html