[X4U] Any sort of Benchmarks for new Mac Pro's?

H F pantry at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 10:42:39 PDT 2010

It wasn't the content that was inappropriate, it was the fact that the  pictures (100) were included in the post. I've seen many sigs that included URL's but seldom have I had a sig that opened automatically (and strangely at the top of the message). Images are generally not considered appropriate in forums/lists.