[X4U] iPad news

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Sun Jan 31 14:27:56 PST 2010

I've no idea . . .one would think that would be an unlikely situation though. It might be nice to listen to Pandora instead of iTunes though while working in Mail or Safari or iWork. I supposed the priority is one of those things that the programmers need to sort out.

On Jan 31, 2010, at 2:58 PM, Eugene wrote:

> If you have a "multitasking" iPhone/iPad, and you run several apps that
> are playing music, which app has priority and why?

There are only three kinds of stress; your basic nuclear stress, cooking stress, and A$$hole stress. The key to their relationship is Jello.

neil