[X4U] Startup via CF and firewire

alexandre list at kapellos.com
Fri Oct 22 11:27:59 PDT 2010

paul

when the new macbook pros with an sd card reader came out, i remember reading somewhere (macworld.com?) that you could create an emergency boot disk on an sd card to always have with you…

wait, try this (while replying, i googled out of curiosity!)

http://www.ehow.com/how_6305113_create-sd-card-bootdisk.html

http://www.mydellmini.com/forum/dell-mini-10v-mac-os-x-discussion/20503-creating-boot-disk-image-8gb-sd-card.html

http://www.macworld.com/article/135627/2009/07/sdcard_startup.html

HTH