[X4U] iTunes dissapeared

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Fri Sep 24 04:38:05 PDT 2010

I now found out that dozens of files from the Application folder were
missing.  One of them was the address book from Mail.
I a flash all the files disappeared.  I copied a lot from my wife's
iMac also 10.5.8.  I hope it works.  This is what one can call a PC
crash, except I can repair them more easily (I hope)

Paul Moortgat