[X4U] iPad

Roy v.d. Westhuizen roy at ion.co.za
Tue Aug 2 01:45:33 PDT 2011

Dear List,

I have a neighbour who I have convinced to buy an iPad on his migration to Apple products. However he has an ancient Windows laptop and wants me to set up his iPad via my iBook and DSL line. I explained that his primary sync must be via his own computer, but he "insist" I do it for him. Can I do the setup without syncing to my computer?

As I am on the list and on the opposite side of the world to most listees, I would appreciate off-list answers.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Roy
roy at digitalphotoworld.co.za
3 Helix Centre, Eeufees street, Bethlehem 9700
072 697 6664/058 303 0771