[X4U] Combine PDF's

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Fri Dec 23 14:07:14 PST 2011

Au contraire . . .just verified (again) that the following works with Lion.

1. Open a multi page PDF in Preview.
2. Make the page icons visible on the side.
3. Select the other multi page PDF in Finder and drag into the page icon column of Preview and drop it.
4. Doc 2's pages are added at the end of Doc 1.
5. Save Doc 1 and close.
6. Reopen Doc 1 and all the Doc 1 and Doc 2 pages are in it.

I've never been able to make it reliably work by opening both documents

On Dec 23, 2011, at 11:12 AM,12/23, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> It's not like this.  One has to open them ALL and then drag the pages on top of the other.  The save with new name.
> It works.

There are only three kinds of stress; your basic nuclear stress, cooking stress, and A$$hole stress. The key to their relationship is Jello.

neil